America’s Best Warranty
- Radio and audio systems (i.e., radio, compact disc player, DVD player, navigation system, and Bluetooth®): 3 years/36,000 miles
- Paint: 3 years/36,000 miles
- Battery: 3 years/unlimited miles (100% covered 2 years/unlimited miles; after 2 years and within 3 years, 25% cost of battery and 100% labor cost covered)
- Air conditioner refrigerant charge: 1 year/unlimited miles
- Adjustments: 1 year/12,000 miles
- Wear items: 1 year/12,000 miles (e.g., belts, brake pads and linings, clutch linings, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, fuses)
- Towing for inoperable disablements, including accidents
- Battery jump starts
- Changing flat tire
- Lock-out assistance
- Out of gas assistance
- Trip interruption
Hyundai Roadside Assistance Services are provided through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Medford, MA 02155, except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, where services are provided through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Medford, MA 02155.
Hyundai Motor America makes no guarantee or warranty regarding Cross Country Motor Club, Inc.’s or Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc.’s service and is not liable for the actions of its employees or subcontractors.
Exclusions: Roadside Assistance is NOT A WARRANTY. For a description of the vehicle warranty covering your Hyundai, see the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty section of the Owner’s Handbook. Roadside Assistance is a limited service, provided to help minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience.
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance Program does not include reimbursement for any costs/charges for repairs, parts, labor, property loss, or any other expense incurred as a result of accident/collision, vehicle abuse, racing, vandalism, or other items not covered by the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Also excluded are services for snow tires, repair to studs, mounting or demounting of snow chains, and any fines, fees, or taxes associated with impound towing as a result of any actual or alleged violation of any law or regulation.
Off-roading is not covered. To receive service, the vehicle must be accessible from a publicly maintained road.
- Catalytic Converter
- Engine Control Module
- Onboard Emissions Diagnostic Device (OBD-II)
- Other EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) emissions warranty parts are covered under the 5-Year/60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.